COVID-19 Vaccinations & Tests
We are currently administering the Moderna vaccine
13402 N Scottsdale Road, Suite A-125, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
We are now offering COVID-19 vaccinations. These will take place in the parking lot outside our partner clinic, UrgentlyOrthoAZ. The appointments are scheduled in 10-minute blocks of time, and you MUST schedule at least two hours in advance, to allow us to process your paperwork.
This is the process:
- Click on the “Register Now” button
- Fill out the form with your name, address, insurance information, etc.
- Submit the form
- We will verify your information to make sure that you qualify
- You will receive an email link to the scheduling form
- Choose a date and time that works best for you
- Pay a $25 administrative fee that covers us having to track and report vaccinations
- You will receive a confirmation email
- On the day of your vaccination, you will receive another reminder, confirming your appointment
- After receiving your vaccination, you will receive a follow-up email prompting you to schedule your 2nd shot.
If you are not covered by Medicare/Medicaid (AHCCCS), we are still able to help. Please fill out the brief form and we will
Your insurance will cover the cost of the vaccine(s), and the cost of our staff administering the shot.
We will need to verify your information before you can book your appointment.
When you click on the buttons, you will be taken to a form that requests your relevant information.
Please fill out the form to establish your eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine. We regret having to ask you to fill out more forms, but it is the only way we can screen out troublemakers and scammers.
HINT: HAVE YOUR INSURANCE CARD (or your information) HANDY BEFORE YOU CLICK.
THE FORM MAY TIME OUT IF THERE IS TOO MUCH OF A DELAY WHILE FILLING IT OUT, OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE.
4400 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
13402 N Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
M-F: 8am - 5pm